Open event in Berlin
Executive Teams can stimulate or paralyze the whole organization
What do conductor, concert master and soloist contribute to common success?
Successful executive teams need much more than clear roles and tasks. They can influence the whole organization positively through the management of competing demands and effective group dynamic.
We invite you to become part of our orchestra for one morning and experience the success factors of orchestrated executive teams. Musical interactions make the effects on the whole organization transparent. For this, no previous knowledge of music is required.
For questions and application, please contact email@example.com, +49 30 4404 4824 or +49 178 6060200
Open event in Vienna
No previous knowledge about music required
- Friday, 27th September 2019, 2-6 pm
What’s the agenda?
- Meeting point at Haus der Musik cash desk
- Conducting crash course at the Virtual Conductor
- Conducting session with string quartet at the HdM concert hall
- Inputs and leadership transfer
What’s my benefit?
- Learn more about conductor’s leadership secrets
- Get feedback from musicians and trainer
- Improve your leadership behaviour and teamwork
- Half-day-workshop with Lorenz Huber and string quartet
- Max. 12 participants
- Rohema Baton from glass fiber and cork with case
- Handout with key learnings
- 2 Tickets for HdM
Price: € 190,- incl. VAT
We are available for questions.